Common Bank Interview Questions and Answers in Ethiopia

Common Bank Interview Questions and Answers in Ethiopia

 Although there are many types of questionnaires of banks, I have brought you 10 for today. 

1. Your clothes have a great value in the bank Basically, your dress should be beautiful and attractive

 2. Tell me something about yourself. It is appropriate to answer this directly. your It is to present it in a concise manner and be careful not to be boring.

 3. Why do you want to enter the banking industry? This question It may seem simple to you but you have to say that self-esteem is very important in banking as the industry itself is very diverse. In connection with this, the thing that should be explained should be to serve the people honestly. 

4. Why don't you do your own business? Why did the bank become your choice? Bank is my choice because I believe that the work discipline will make me happy. Accordingly, if I say that the bank is my job, if you answer that it means that I did my own job, you can get the biggest value by seeing the bank as your own job. 

5. What kind of lifestyle would you like to have in the bank? I want to have a career in my bank that respects us and have a very happy life. At the same time, let us tell you what is of great value. Marriage is the biggest requirement. Even if you are not married, you should state that your future spouse/partner has divorced because a person with a family is considered trustworthy. 

6. If you weren't in the bank, what would you be in? It is inevitable that I will join a bank, but even if I don't succeed now, because work is a basic thing for human beings, I will do any work and protect the bank, which shows how much interest he has in his work.

 7. What would you do if you got a million dollars? I am sure that if I had this, I would stop at a private bank Because the banking industry has not expanded much, which is good I am sure that I will be profitable, that is, faithful in the bank It will be checked whether the business is in the bank.

 8. You are a user of our bank, this thing is of great value It is the biggest and most important thing because the banks are showing the spirit of debate from time to time, so it is better if you have a bank book in your bag even if you have saved money. It is better if they say that I am an early user because I trust this bank. A lie does not cross the river, it is time not to lie It is online. 

9. What is required to open a personal account? Although this varies from bank to bank, the main and most important thing is to remember that a renewed Kebele ID and 2/2 gurd photo is required. 

10. What would you do if you were faced with an upset customer? First of all, I have to show calmness. You have to be careful that the answer you give is not outside of your work, because it is a competitive time.

Post a Comment

0 Comments